Thread: 3 out of 4 video files wont upload to YouTube...

Default 3 out of 4 video files wont upload to YouTube...

I don't get it...there r 4 videos I recorded last night, then I got them onto the computer, then uploaded them to YouTube, but it said "File Failed" for all 4 of them. After 3 tries, it still says it. Then I tried using YouTube's single file uploader, and these files always stop at 8% and never go further.

One of these 4 files tho, was able to make it thru. I am now wondering something cuz the video that made it was the only one that was sitting on my desktop. The other 3 videos where in the SD card from my camcorder. But that can't be right cuz I was always able to upload videos from the SD card before, so that's ruled out.

I also found another clue. I looked at the properties of the 3 files that failed, and they have an extra check box that says "Archive" and it's checked. This means it has a back-up file. All 3 of them had it. Then when I looked at the one on the desktop that made it, that one didn't even have an "Archive" box...

So r my files not uploading cuz it has something to do with that "Archive" checked box?? Do I need to upload their back-up files?

Btw, all 4 files r perfectly fine. I'm able to watch them all on my camcorder or the computer with no problem. So they can't be corrupt. Something is fishy about that "Archive" box lol.

Plz someone help!

Hmm, actually it might be YouTube's multiple file uploader is having problems, cuz the files r uploading on th single uploader...

Blog Entries

I find probs with u loads sometimes - it happens.