Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to ....

Question How to ....

how to make a video ?

like this

to get some object like a man or a women... dancing/walking or what ever...

in some totaal other video like... a rapper dansing with a balerinas??

thanks in regards

Well, the way I would go about it would be to either:

A] Bezier Mask around the Dancers and place this BACK on a Track above the Background track. Not very accurate with moving targets like dancers. Recently here was a good example of a chap falling over and simultaneously a "clone" of himself picking up the packages. But that was a simple Bezier Mask

or ..

B] Video the dancers in a blue or green screen studio with carefully controlled/appropriate lighting; bring this footage into Vegas on Track 1; place the "alternative" background on Track2; apply the Vegas Chromakey Fx onto Track 1 and CK-out the green or blue backdrop, adjusting Low and High Threshold until I got what I wanted. This is accurate but requires more than a little understanding of how to light a studio for this type of work.

So, 2 ways.

Cheers

Grazie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Recently here was a good example of a chap falling over and simultaneously a "clone" of himself picking up the packages. But that was a simple Bezier Mask
    And if my assumption in the other thread is correct - that you have Movie Studio - then you ought to be aware that Bezier masks are only available in Vegas Pro. And I don't think any other "consumer" level packages have that facility either, before you ask
    Tim

hi

i thougt i said i had a vegas pro 8?

sorry maybe on other topic any way thanks i willl try this when im home

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    And if my assumption in the other thread is correct - that you have Movie Studio
    Maybe, but, as of yet, he hasn't confirmed nor denied this - yeah?

Plus he did say . .
    Quote Originally Posted by rockscorp View Post
    oke im new user of sony vegas pro 8 (i had it like a present) about 4 months now
    And THAT was what I read, hence my blather about Bezier Masking.

So we are STILL none the wiser, Tim?

Grazie

but i dont understand it realy 100%

oke

about a second option

how can i make a green screen around the dancers???? (in a picture i can do it with lots of work...) in some cases but how about video? i dont know how to do that...

about a first option

so i need to mask a man and to put under the man (in the track) dancers
    but how can i mask a man for about 10 min long video moving whole time?
    it is quite different from a picture?

how can i make a green screen around the dancers???? (in a picture i can do it with lots of work...) in some cases but how about video? i dont know how to do that...
    I think I explained it fully enough? You would need to video the dancers within a green/blue screen studio.

so i need to mask a man and to put under the man (in the track) dancers but how can i mask a man for about 10 min long video moving whole time? it is quite different from a picture?
    Yes, and very difficult too.

Cheers

Grazie

green screen studio is that a plugin?

to mask a 1000000 times a man it wil cost years... is there any alternative ?

green screen studio is that a plugin?
    No. That is a real REAL studio painted or surfaced with blue or green screen material.

to mask a 1000000 times a man it wil cost years... is there any alternative ?
    If you find one, let me/us know!!

Cheers

Grazie

so that means that i actuly cant get that effect in vegas??

couse for so i know a ballet dansers dancing on some dark theaters.... etc...

and no im not a hollywoord video producer to make my own set with my own ballet dansers...

anyway thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast