Thread: FOR SALE - Sony Z1e Kit

Smile FOR SALE - Sony Z1e Kit

KIT NOW SOLD - Thanks for any interest.

-----------------

Hi,

I'm selling a complete Sony Z1 HDV Camera kit bought new in Jan 2008. All the equipment is in excellent working order and the camera has very low hours tape/drum run time.

As a UK model the camera comes with 15 months remaining on the complete Sony Prime Silver Service warranty. Documentation and warranties for all equipment will be supplied with the sale.

Please see the photos of the equipment online here Sony z1 Kit - For Sale - a set on Flickr - the condition of all the kit is excellent, minor scratches etc stated on the photos.

Equipment list

*Sony HVR-Z1e HDV Camera/Recorder
    (15 months remaining on Sony Prime Silver Service warranty)

Usage
    Operation 10 x 10h
    Drum Run 7 x 10h
    Tape Run 6 x 10h
    Threading 16 x 10

Comes with all the usual accessories including small Sony battery, battery charger with power lead, remote control, head cleaning tape, AV and firewire cables

*Sony Wide Angle Lens 71mm High Grade 0.7x– VCL-HG0872 - with lens hood and Caps

*2 x large batteries - Hawkwood DV-F970

*Rode NTG1 Camera Microphone – with a mount for a boom pole
    (9 yrs 3 months remaining on warranty)

*Rode NTSM-5 Microphone Suspension Mount

*Rode Deadcat Softie

*Sennheiser SH- HD25 Headphones

*Sennheiser Evolution EW-112PG Radio Mic set - TX, RX, Cables, Camera Mount, Microphone and Clip (1 yr 3 months remaining on warranty)

*Manfrotto 501 HDV/525 Tripod and head, with spreader and carry case
    (4 yrs 3 months remaining on warranty)

*Peli Case 1514B case with dividers – Lockable waterproof hard case with wheels – Camera and audio kit fits perfectly inside - L 56cm x W 34cm x D 23cm – Carry on size for airlines

*Various XLR leads and accessories

Apart from the pieces which have extended warranties listed above, all the rest of the equipment remains under warranty until 20/01/09. The kit was purchased brand new though Visual Impact www.visuals.co.uk who are very helpful, and if necessary, would deal with any future issues direct.

This kit new would cost approx 4000 ex VAT – I'm looking for 3000 ex VAT or nearest offer.

I’m happy to answer any questions or if you would like to inspect the kit, I'm based in Hackney, east London. Any queries, please call me on 07939 542627 or drop me an email - me@simonecj.com

Thanks!
    Simone
    Last edited by Simonecj; 10-10-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Just curious. Is this a business sale or a personal sale? You;ve quoted a price exclusive of vat. Seems strange for a personal ad.

Hi... you are right... I checked with my accountant and he told me that it was the wrong thing to do as I'm not VAT registered. But actually as an individual I could be VAT registered and it could still be a private sale. Anyway... I've sold the kit now so prolly should take down the post. I'll see if I can do that.

Thanks
    S