Thread: keyframing

Default keyframing

In final cut, i can just add an effect to a clip then go to the clip controls set key frame one at the begining of the clip then put another one with different attributes at the end of a clip and the when i play it the clip goes the the motion of the change between the keyframes. I cant figure out how to do this in premiere. all i can do it set keyframes like this with opacity. but i cant find out how to add like a camera blue and have my clip start normal then become blurry then become normal again and have it all in a smooth motion

if anyone can help, please respond.
    Thanks
    Steven Bogda

Hey,

You can use keyframes on all effects in APP.

What you need to do is click on the clip in the timeline that you want the effect on and then you have to find the approporiate effect in the "Project/Effects" window. Drag your effect over to the "Monitor/Effect Controls" window.
    When you then look at the "Monitor/Effect Controls" you will see your effect listed below the field with "Fixed Effects" ("motion", "Opacity") as "Video Effects" (Below that group again you'll find "Audio Effects").
    Click on the > arrow next to your effect and you'll see all the parameters you can keyframe. You can only add keyframes after having pressed the little stopwatch icon next to the parameter you want to change. If you do not click the stopwatch the parameter change will apply to the whole clip you have chosen.
    Did this make any sense?

DrGonzo