Thread: subliminal dvd

Default subliminal dvd

hi can anyone help me, im a hypnotist trying to make a subliminal hypnosis dvd. what software do i need for subliminal messages to flash up on screen at 1 25th of a second . the message will be a sentence but do i have to put each message in as a single frame or can i get it to flash up over the video, also if anyone could tell me the best software to get to make videos of spirals . i would be eternally grateful for any helpful info as im very new to this. ps its a self help dvd . cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hypnoman View Post
    hi can anyone help me, im a hypnotist trying to make a subliminal hypnosis dvd. what software do i need for subliminal messages to flash up on screen at 1 25th of a second . the message will be a sentence but do i have to put each message in as a single frame or can i get it to flash up over the video, also if anyone could tell me the best software to get to make videos of spirals . i would be eternally grateful for any helpful info as im very new to this. ps its a self help dvd . cheers

I would have though that any editor could do this. The subliminal message you want is basically a movie clip on your timeline of duration of exactly one frame. So basically, this is not a special case at all as I see it.