i have an old samsung camcorder and would like to transfer the video 8 tapes to my pc, the only sockets are a s video and av out. Is there anything out there that will help me at all? I have bought a easycap usv video adaptor but the s video end is the same as the camcorder end of that being female.
Any ideas?