Thread: Anistock clipped its clips to 83c

Default Anistock clipped its clips to 83c

Sept 2008. Anistock launches its subscription service with full broadcast clips from 83c a clip, creating a ground breaking pricing model within the industry.

Anistock, a web destination for motion graphics, video backgrounds and stock animation today announces its exciting subscription service that gives designers, corporate and consumer customers access to a vast library of clips with low pricing based on its intended use

For example, a web designer can create online video ads or motion backgrounds using high quality clips for $19.95, this will give them a full months subscription and 10 clips. So now designers can cost effectively use motion content in projects for $1.99 a clip.

The Anistock strategy of creating all our own clips allows us to offer a never seen before pricing model which is attracting more and more customers. Anistock has 4 subscription options to suit web or broadcast, monthly or yearly. Anistock[/URL]
    Last edited by Mark W; 09-23-2008 at 06:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Dear Anistock - this is the fourth time you have promoted your venture here.

As I am sure you are aware having read the clear concise and helpful guidelines that only one post is permitted.

Much as we all slaver at the thought of yet another chance to buy what none of us need I am afraid I must ask you to desist.

Glad to be of service.

M

Apologies, sometimes our excitment to tell the world about our site and product offering gets the better of us.

I have whipped everyone in the office and will find a suitable punishment for myself.

Love the site

Blog Entries

Many thanks from everyone.