Thread: endlessly

Default endlessly

my new video...showcasing me, edited by me!

You got skilz there young dude

Liking the effect from 2.17 and nice ending where your Dad ? walks in the door totaly oblivious to whats going on LOL

Good stuff.

First welcome.

There were aspects to this video I really liked, edited to music well and in general entertaining to watch. Looks like you have a good skill set to get you through life.

I see some effects have been added and some colour grading, personally I would leave the effects out and go heavier on the colour grading. Leave the fancy edits out, go with staright cuts.

I see some edits there jump on the same scene, (yes I understand this can be a effective visual tool) I only assume this was done as you have no cut aways or cut in's, and that what the video needs, close ups of your hands, face, items being juggled in those longish scenes.
    There are times when the editing is good, I believe a much faster pace to the editing is needed to enhance viewers interest.
    And for me way too many wide shots, I know its to see the flying objects but I will repeat myself again.

Faces are more interesting than places (or in this case a flying ring or multiple of)

Seen one flying ring seem them all, too much flying rings, if they were all on fire well I would watch them all day.

I liked the goof ups, have to be careful where to have them included, it felt right, and I love the ending, had that real domestic bliss feel to it.....sort of life of a juggler in a family home.

I know magic tricks and stunts do well on youtube, hows the views, comments been for a video like this..?? and I ask comments as this to me is a real indication of a videos impact on a youtube audience.

Good luck, I will peruse your channel as you have me curious now.
    I know nothing about youtube, even less about video
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leokimvideo

Just had a look at Ady's channel , wow amazing stuff there definately one to watch.

Certainly a very enjoyable video and you are definitely talented. As said above the video may have been better if it was a little shorter some of the scenes went on a bit too long and reappeared again showing the same performances. Possibly too many effects so less of those in the future, concentrate on telling the story more to get the audience interested, good cutting, good choice of music, good use of camera angles and positions. So lots of positive points on the technical side.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Pole View Post
    my new video...showcasing me, edited by me!
    Great stuff! You should send a copy to Ringling Brothers and join the Circus.

I really like this...Lots of practice..Nicely put together with a great choice of music to move it along. good stuff.

I really enjoyed this and without a doubt your one heck of a juggler. When the film split into three windows I thought I was going to see you throw them from one side and catch them on the other. Then I thought, hell how would I shoot that?

The music went very well. For one so young your onto really great things so please keep it up. I too loved them moment when dad walks in. Maybe place one of your spare balls on the floor in his path and we can watch him slip next time

Good effort

Wow, this video has come back form the dead I thought I was in a time warp..amazing to see.