Thread: Is there a plugin for this?

Default Is there a plugin for this?

Hi you all. I am new to the video editing scene, but I am interested in learning. About a year ago I completed a video using Adobe Premiere for a class. Now I have the completed video but I have lost all of the raw video. Is it possible to remove music from that video. I do not have the script for the editing program. All I have if the completed video and the exact music files that were put into the video. If anyone could help it would be great.

Do you mean you just want to re-use the footage and strip the audio completely? and reassemble/edit that footage and add a new audio track?

Default Is there a plug in for this

torby,

I have video file that I build with adobe premiere a few years ago. I made the video for a project in school. But with all the people going and coming in the film I taped over the my footage. The video file is all I have left, but I want to rebuild a better file from it. The only problem is there is some audio in place where I add music to the video. I do not want to music I added to the old video in the new video. I want sound in the new video. I want the sound of people talking. I do not want the sound from the music files. I have the music files. Can I take that music out of the file?