Thread: Professional Camcorders at Unbeatable Prices from Bentonville Mall

Default Professional Camcorders at Unbeatable Prices from Bentonville Mall

Visit Bentonville Mall www.bentonvillemall.co.uk for the best prices for professional camcorders.

Customers have included ITV, the BBC, Channel 4 and Sky TV; along
    with major universities e.g. Manchester and John Moores Liverpool.

Blog Entries

Do forum users get a disvount then? ? ? ?

Default Bentonville Mall Prices

Prices are rock bottom at Bentonville Mall. Wish I could offer members a discount. Will keep you posted of any special offers in the future at www.bentonvillemall.co.uk.

Blog Entries

Thanks ofr that.

Sounds interesting, but I don't know about the name Bentonville, I would have used something else that didn't sound like a prison and the word 'bent' at the start is off putting to say the least. Just an observation from a marketing point of view.

Sweet! Will be looking there soon.

it is my shoping experience with bentonvillemall. i have bought from them camcorder but received it only after 3 weeks. so if you need to get goods quickly then do not buy from this company. there is my conversation with bentonvillemall by e-mail

hi, i would like to inquiry, did you send the camcorder? thanks 15 August 2008

It is despatching next week
    Thank you
    Paul 15 August 2008
    Bentonville Mall
    Bentonville Mall

so if you are not able to deliver sold goods or even report about parcel status than I would like to get a refund. 19 August 2008

The camcorder will arrive with you on Tuesday
    Thank you
    Paul
    Bentonville Mall 19 August 2008

when i will get refund. i do not need camcorder after a few months. 27 August 2008

I am sorry but I do not understand your email
    Bentonville Mall 28 August 2008

in your terms and conditions you guarantee to deliver within maximum of 14 days today is 18th day but camcorder is not delivered yet. so how long do i have to wait.? is it clear enough?
    terms and conditions
    *Delivery Schedule* Next Day Delivery is available on over 90% of our lines. All products are delivered within an average of below 72 hours from receipt of cleared payment. Our promise is that in all situations the product will be delivered within 14 days days of the receipt of cleared payment. 28 August 2008

The order has been sent. We will send you tracking details. Thank you, Paul
    Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

on monday, first of september i am going on holidays abroad. so i do not need camcorder any more after this date. thanks for nice service.
    28 August 2008

The camcorder has already been sent to you
    Bentonville Mall

i do not know how to explain to you. ok i try one more time. on monday we are going abroad so nobody will be at home and nobody can sign for parcel. it is too late. i do not need camcorder any more. you had to send it almost 3 weeks ago not today. 28 August 2008

Hello
    We understand perfectly BUT the camcorder was already despatched when you gave this information. If it is not received then it will be returned to us and you will need to pay for the transport.
    Thank you
    Paul
    Bentonville Mall 29 August 2008
    Bentonville Mall

about what are you talking? the camcorder had to be sent almost 3 weeks ago not yesterday. your terms and conditions guarantee to deliver within 14 days. can you explain me why you shiped parcel so late? 29 August 2008

Having recently used this company I can completely relate to aurysxxx experience. Needless to say this company will never see any of our money again.
    Driftwood - Available on iTunes - www.driftwoodfilm.co.uk

Follow me on twitter - @DirectorJWebber