Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Chase

Default The Chase

Hey guys me and a mate made a video in 2006 and we are about to make a sequal but before we do we want some feedback on the first one so we can make the new one better so yeah

Last edited by JOZ; 09-11-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Broken link

Blog Entries

Lols - links to this...

" You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread. "

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Lols - links to this...

" You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread. "
    posted video insted of link check it out

hi guys, considering this movie is commented in two places I better post my introduction in both places as well...so here goes...I am the other creator of the above mentioned vid, and have the job of writing the sequel, what fun....so....comments would be much appreciated.
    The vid on youtube is uploaded on my channel, so any other vids featured on there are most likely made by me (feel free to view and comment on those as well)

Mod note -NONONONONONONONONONONONONO - see below

Thanks =) again. sorry. don't get angry at me.
    Last edited by Mark W; 09-11-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Blog Entries

I am angery at you and you will be severely punished.

For the billionth time this week - please DO NOT post links to your you tube channel - EVER EVER ANYWHERE EVER.

This section of the site is for feedback of a paricualr, single, unitary, lonely, on its tod, unaccompanied, lonseone film -ONE ONE ONE !

Now where is my cane.

(atfer 100 posts you are permitted to post links to your tube page in your sig)
    Last edited by Mark W; 09-11-2008 at 03:38 PM.

hey! I said sorry don't get angry at me, although not for the same reason I didn't read anywhere not to do that, maybe next time put it in the fricken authentication email...

Blog Entries

We can either continue this thread about your lack of understanding of the rules or we can get on with a critique of your video. Which would you prefer? For reference, the rules within this section are posted as a sticky in accordance with starndard forum practice. Note that if I put all of the rules within the confirmation email, it's unlikely that these would be read. If you think you could do better, I suggest you host and maintain your own forums.

For the avoidance of doubt they are:

This is your opportunity to showcase your work. Please respect the forum guidelines and follow these simple rules:

1) You're welcome to post in any format and from any site. The forum software will automatically convert a video link into an emedded video.

2) Only post one video per thread. Posts with more than one video will be edited to display the first posted video only.

3) The original post in any thread must contain a link to a video. Any links to other pages such as youtube channels will be removed or moved to Pimp the Link.

4) The main section is for original content only. Please post fan videos and game movies in the seperate sections.

Blog Entries

Those calm words failed me - lol.

ha, alright, well I'm genuinely sorry, I didn't read the rules, although if I'd known there was only 4 I would have. guess you're just trying to keep things neat and tidy, you're doing a good job and I definitely wouldn't have the patience to maintain a forum. But yeah, I do get a little annoyed when I'm spoken (or typed) harshly to. ANYWAY. What we're all here for, please.

Oh. I watched and replied in the other thread. Sorry.

Oh dear this is all too confusing. Marc, is it possible to combine these threads?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast