Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is Video of the Month?

is this thing still going by any chance ?

Yes you have one more day to vote for Januarys video of the month. See the forum main page to vote. OR visit HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Yes you have one more day to vote for Januarys video of the month. See the forum main page to vote. OR visit HERE
    aw, just went to the thread, poll closed, I would have voted for that magic ball thing in the mountains, that vid blew my mind !

I just have to have vid in the "user vids" section then I can enter the contest right? (I doubt I have the skills but yea, I like my last "vieille france" yoyo vid very much)

It's still February so it shouldn't be closed until midnight should it.

It's a limitation of the poll logic. You can only set the number of days duration, so I have to work out how many days are left (and additionally start the poll at midnight, which I'm not prepared to do!). I forgot that it was a leap year...

well, if you could take my vote in consideration, it'll also prevent a draw. (^.^)/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hadoq View Post
    well, if you could take my vote in consideration, it'll also prevent a draw. (^.^)/
    Excellent suggestion. But will the software allow Marc to do that, I wonder.
    Tim

8. Default

I like your way to select the video nominiees of the month. I am also interested to participate in your competition. Please can you tell me futher procedure for competition. Is i am eligible for that or not?

This "just for fun" competition is not currently running due to lack of interest. If you look at the number of people who bothered voting, it's hardly worth the work that has to be done by the Administrator, if most of the forum members are seemingly not bothered enough to vote.

This does not stop you posting a video if you would like to share it and receive viewer opinions about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234