Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Render the audio track as silent?

1. Default Render the audio track as silent?

Im sorry i see 2 threads in this forum yes that may reminds of this, but im not sure it accually is same, and thei are to technicall for me, so im afraid i must safe and start a new thread

What can you do when the audio track seem to be render as muted
    when you add a movie(avi) to the timeline, the track is physically added, but its just a straight line in the graphic, and guess what..you hear nothing when playing, but the video bound to it render and preview perfectley

And if i check the file with video inspector i have all required codecs installed on computer

Divx (4 / 5 / 6)

Mpeg 1 & 2 audio layer 3

Thats cause i have ffdshow installed
    but i have allso tested to just have divx installed, but it doenst change anything for this file and vegas, its only this file that acts like this til now atleast
    have tested to add the track sepparate as a MP3 file but didnt work persistent all the way throu, just on the first preview weird enough, but atleast it hade some graphic curves

what is there to do?

"What can you do when the audio track seem to be render as muted"

1] Please provide the detailed information of the MPEG template you used.

2] Please provide a screen shot of your timeline which shows your track header.

Grazie

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    [1]Please provide the detailed information of the MPEG template you used.
    How do i do it? if i remember right templates-info whas something you could find when loading the file into G-spot? its just that i dont find that info bar any longer

[2] Please provide a screen shot of your timeline which shows your track header.

You haven't provided the template information, which would indicate how you rendered the file. Using G-Spot, not a Vegas utility, doesn't say how you rendered the file. It WILL indicate what codecs are needed to use/open the file but not HOW you rendered the file within Vegas. Also, I can't read the G-Spot information from your screen grab? Can you? Can anyone? When you rendered the file you would have used one of the several templates available. Using the MPEG template you get a series of templates to use. You are saying that "its just that i dont find that info bar any longer" - well, when you DID render this file you MUST have seen the rendering templates - what info bar are you speaking of?

Also, you haven't shown the Track Header information, which again, would indicate HOW you set up your project FOR rendering.

Grazie

Blog Entries

Also, I can't read the G-Spot information from your screen grab? Can you? Can anyone?
    No problem here, Grazie - click on the image and it will load bigger (I think down to Marc's new embedded code)
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    . . click on the image and it will load bigger
    Thanks for confiming that Tim. And yes, Tim, I did do that before I posted back here. And no, it STILL isn't enlarging for me.

I'll try another browser.

Grazie

7. Default

You haven't provided the template information, which would indicate how you rendered the file. Using G-Spot, not a Vegas utility, doesn't say how you rendered the file. It WILL indicate what codecs are needed to use/open the file but not HOW you rendered the file within Vegas. Also, I can't read the G-Spot information from your screen grab? Can you? Can anyone? When you rendered the file you would have used one of the several templates available. Using the MPEG template you get a series of templates to use. You are saying that "its just that i dont find that info bar any longer" - well, when you DID render this file you MUST have seen the rendering templates - what info bar are you speaking of?

Also, you haven't shown the Track Header information, which again, would indicate HOW you set up your project FOR rendering.

Grazie
    Sorry sorry i got an impulse that templates could mean something else allso
    i know about templates inside Vegas yes, its just..that dont understand how its related in this case? cause that is something you choose when you gonna render it at the end, im not there yet? i have just inserted the file on the timeline, and then state that it doenst preview-play the audio
    do you mean that you can use templates in some way before you start to edit? if so i would be interested to know how?

What is the track header? and where is it located?

Last edited by Kloppstock; 09-08-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Thanks for confiming that Tim.
    <G>I hadn't even realised there was balloon help when you hover over the image, I'd just tried clicking on it to see if anything would happen....

Anyway, works OK in Firefox 3.0.1 & IE7 for me.
    Tim

9. Default

What is happening?..

please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kloppstock View Post
    What is happening?..

please
    It's possible that the audio track has been encoded using a variable bit rate. I would suggets that you transcode the audio to an uncompressed WAV file before import into your project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast