Thread: Hi I'm New here and Have a Question about Watermarks in Vegas

Default Hi I'm New here and Have a Question about Watermarks in Vegas

I'm hoping someone can help me out I have a water mark on my desktop that a designer did for me I'm trying to import it into vegas so I can watermark my videos.

I currently go to "insert" >text media and can do a txt type of watermark but I want to use the one I had created and don't see anywhere to import it.

I need help

thanks,

Does your LOGO have a solid-colour or transparent background? Please confirm?

In essence you place your Logo on a Video track above your video and that's about it.

But I am guessing you will be back with further questions about size, quality, alpha channels, position, jaggies and so on . . .

Oh joy . . . .

Grazie

its transparent I've attached a copy of it so you can see.

thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Does your LOGO have a solid-colour or transparent background? Please confirm?

In essence you place your Logo on a Video track above your video and that's about it.

But I am guessing you will be back with further questions about size, quality, alpha channels, position, jaggies and so on . . .

Oh joy . . . .

Grazie

Its trasnparent and I've attached a copy in the above post, but your right exacly how do i place it on the videos?

5. Default

For some reason I cannot view the attached logo but....

Use the inport function in Vegas to bring the .png image into the project and then place it on the uppermost track. If it was saved with an alpha channel (which .png will recognize) then you need to turn on that alpha channel is Vegas. Right click the media in the time line and go to -properties- media tab-and set the alpha channel to premultplied or premultiplied dirty. Then resize and move the logo to where you want it over your video (which should be on a lower track) using track motion.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryE View Post
    For some reason I cannot view the attached logo but....
    It is there. You have to look in the absolute top left corner. It is there, very faint, and I had to squint to see it too!

Grazie