Thread: Looking for filmmaker in the Northwest

Smile Looking for filmmaker in the Northwest

Hi Folks,

I'm on the lookout for a filmmaker in the Northwest of England. Mainly in the Mid-Cheshire / Halton area. We're in the early stages of our independent record label and we have our second release on the 22nd September '08 and we could do with finding someone equally as passionate about film making as we are about making music.

As we're fledgeling we have no budget for making anything and are doing everything on goodwill which is the philosophy of an indie record label anyway - that's part of the fun and we're having a great time.

I am currently directing and producing our music videos but would like to pass that over to someone else if possible - so if you're interested in being part of something new which will give you creative freedom then please let me know. My email is

Our website is Independent Record Label releasing its debut single "Make the Night Worthwhile" by Tanya meets HOLICE in August 4th 2008 - COLD communications Limited MySpace is - COLD communications - UK - Electronica / Indie / Pop - and if you want to see our current videos our YouTube channel is YouTube - COLDcommunications's Channel

Kind Regards,

Chris Oakley

Default Hi

Yes we are based in North Staffs, not to farm if still looking be interested to send you some info