Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: critics wanted

Default critics wanted

i kno its a strange old vid but hey, just wanted to know if you think its funny.

also i kno the intro is a tutorial off videocopilot i was just testing out after effects.

cherrs
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 09-08-2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added video in line with guidelines

Well leaving the production out of it for now, the basic stuff going on I thought was funny for sure! A little Pythonesque in places
    Last edited by Jerry Hill; 09-04-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: typo

hey thanks,

im slowly getting better, i know the sound quality is piss poor, and the camera angles are way off and moving in places, just practicing and getting better hopefully.
    Just got my first light kit and screen, getting my first proper mic this week too, putting much more planning into the next vids.
    thanks for the feedback!

Blog Entries

As Jerry implies and you seem to realise, the production values leave alot to be desired. But I think it's funny. It's odd but original and that can only be a good thing. Keep at it and just polish up the video work. You've got the ideas - don't let people dismiss the comedy because the production is poor.

thanks a lot of the feedback, ill try much harder with the production next time, im just getting to learn the programs etc.
    i think i might need a higher def camera also.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
    thanks a lot of the feedback, ill try much harder with the production next time, im just getting to learn the programs etc.
    i think i might need a higher def camera also.
    Perhaps a camera that's better in low light, (or some lighting) but absolutely no need to go high def. You'll be surprised what you can get out of a cheapish camera if you play with settings a little...

im looking at saving up and getting a proper camera now, maybe a canon x1, not totally sure.

thanks a lot for the feedback though

*bump

Blog Entries

Bad ziggy - please only post links to one film for criqiue.

sorry, i just find it easier to post links to my channel.

Blog Entries

It's a lot easier for us to view and critique one video at a time. It only takes two seconds to copy and paste a link, which also means the video gets embedded.

It's your forums, but you'll get more out of them if you follow the guidelines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast