copyright free music

Thread: DVD Studio Pro Quitting

Thanks

Default DVD Studio Pro Quitting

DVD SP 4 is quitting when I try to open a project file on the desktop of my imac. I had switched to FireWire 800 lead from 400 connection that I'd used previously to the external hard disc where the assets are. Another project file using Firewire 400 opens fine with the assets etc on the same ext disc. Same thing happened before when the ext hard disc was not on and I opened a file from my desktop. it didn't matter that time. It does now. Help, advice etc appreciated.

Thanks

I had this once before, I think it was caused by one of the assets. Try moving the assets into a different location on the HD and re-open the project, DVDSP will moan at you for having 'lost' the assets, but then you can re-link to the assets in their new location one by one to see which one/s cause the problem.

I'm pretty sure that's how I solved it. Might involve re-rendering/importing the corrupted asset from it's original source afterwards.