Thread: Dedication to our soldiers

Default Dedication to our soldiers

Heya this is one of my first videos I have ever edited...
    Uhm lemme know what you think and give me some feedback !!!

This was made for all the soldiers in Iraq and the soldiers around the world.

Blog Entries

Okay - I wont go easy just cos it is your first vid - if I did this feedback wouldnt be much use...

It was nearly unwatchable. The combination of a low frame rate - toatlly pointless 'aging' and the very weird colours made it look like something entered for the turner prize.

Dont be tempted to use effects just cos you can - less is more - and when you do play about with the video there must be a reason - learn the language of film.

The message - totally ambiguous - this could be an anti troop video without the music and quotes.

It is also salient to note that the shot of the iraqi being shot on the ground whilst injured is in fact a war crime, and the one of the breif gun cam shots shows what is now accepted as the sluaghter of framers - one of whom was shot whilst injured - again against the gneva convention.

You need to research your sources better I think or you risk pedants such as myslef challenging the contraversial message you are propogandising.

Dont sit on the fence Mark LOL.

cookieshookie, fraid i dint get beyond 40odd seconds like Mark says over use of FX makes it pretty much unwatchable. sorry

Blog Entries

Hmm - I do like to express myself clearly...