Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A beheading, a shooting and a pizza.

Blog Entries

Default A beheading, a shooting and a pizza.

File under 'weird ' I think.

This was originally 12 mins long and plodding. It is a private joke really and this was made for the people who banned me from the site in the video.

I tht I would try a 'weird' edit and see if it works for a wider audience in any way.

The version of me at the start is me trying out a new character who i want to do short film reviews with possibly.

This relly is a shot to nothnig so feel free to say CRAP. I think it has a few funny moments. Well, you tell me.

Be aware - as usuual contains swearing and innaproprite gags.
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 08-22-2008 at 07:07 PM.

i really liked it, definitely weird but really funny aswell, the terrorist with the cigarette and the cheesy dance music and everything

great vid

Blog Entries

ha - glad you liked. The music is actually totally original made for the job. The pizza man is for real - I think he wasa bit shocked but he hardly showed it - and thankfully the police didnt arrive 5 mins later...

That was different, very out of the box, and well produced, had me looking twice at some scenes.

Goes to show just what can be achieved with some filter work, it completly changes the end result, and goes to show that dressing down can sometimes dress up a video.

Now I have to order a pizza.

Blog Entries

Nice work Mark. Original and well edited - except maybe a few too many 'static' breaks for me. Nice post work. Loved it.

Blog Entries

Thanks - I just realised I hadnt really finished that edit. Those static stabs are actually quite irritating.

Glad the weird edit worked. I thought I would try putting the out takes in the video, just to be weird.

I have to be honest, this is not my kind of film.

What I mean is I personally would not make one like this.

Having said that, I thought it was extremely clever, creative, brilliantly put together.

That mind you have mark is very, very, creative, and this clip shows that by the bucket load....

Cheers,

GDR

Blog Entries

lol - not sure if i am creative or unhinged... ( you should see the stuff i cant post...)

Mark your creative with the camera, a monkey is unhinged....ever seen a video which looks like a camera strapped to a monkey's head....thats unhinged.

Hows that BUM video going on the tube....is that a example of the stuff we can't see..??

As a complete novice who knows naafing, all i can say is..... FUNNY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast