Thread: Pléase help me with Video Ulead Studio 11 Plus!

Default Pléase help me with Video Ulead Studio 11 Plus!

Hi everyone,

I just decided to register here and ask for someone's help, cuz I'm going crazy of Video Ulead Studio 11 Plus.

I've made a video of my holiday, which takes 1 hour in total. There are several small 'videoparts' that I've put together, with at the beginning and at the end some music and text.

The past days I've tried to create the videofile for like 20 times, but everytime I get an error when it's around 95%.
    It says ''Runtime error! Created in an unusual way'', or something like that.
    I've worked with Video Ulead Studio before, but I never had any problems completing the videos as a videofile.
    I've tried the button 'put it online' and some others in the menu 'Shared', but nothing works, I get the error all the time.

Then I tried to remove the last 5% of the video, put them into a new file and tried to make a videofile of that, but also then I got the damn error.

Does anyone have any idea what it means, and what I can do about it?

Thanks very much in advance, cuz I have no idea what to do anymore and I've spent hours making this video

Regards,
    Tesz
    (Holland)

Can't imagine what the problem is. Have you tried registering at the help forums at ulead.com? Pretty shape people virtually hang out there and always glad to help.

Are you trying to render your program straight to a disc or are you trying to render as mpeg2 for standard definition dvd?

I don't have version 11 but I regularly use version 10plus and after editing complete that version uses a drop down tab called "Share" and then gives options for creating a dvd disc or creating a video file and a few others.

I have never received the Error message you are getting.

Please let us know if you are trying to render (finish) your edited program straight to burning as a disc or as a video file.
    JM