Thread: FS: GT35pro 35mm Depth of Field adapter

Default FS: GT35pro 35mm Depth of Field adapter

Hi guys, I have been selling my gg holder kit for a while now on the canon HV20 forums and I've had some requests to make the whole adapter available to the masses. I've decided to name my adapter GT35pro. Although I'm a newcomer in this field I can say that my adapter offers comparable image quality to the big players of adapters costing thousands of dollars. This adapter is longer than Jehu's and twoneil's as I do not want to compromise on quality. The GT35pro will work with bigger prosumer/professional camcorders like my sony FX1. In fact, I made it for the FX1 and then tested it on my HV20. The gg kit which I am currently selling will still be available to those who wish to make a DIY adapter. check out the incredible sharpness of this video shot with my canon HV20 here. Download the full 1920x1080 footage and see how clean and sharp the video is, almost like it was shot without the adapter. ( spam link removed)
    Also look at my blog bage for more info and pictures ( spam link removed)
    Last edited by Mark W; 11-15-2008 at 06:00 PM.