Thread: Get more youtube video views for cheapest prices

Thumbs up Get more youtube video views for cheapest prices

Hello this is a new offer for views for your youtube videos.
    These are probably the lowest prices you will find for this service.

___SPECIAL Until August 12th______

Package 1 - Get 5,000 views ($7)
    Package 2 - Get 10,000 views ($12)
    Package 3 - Get 20,000 views ($20)
    Package 4 - Get 30,000 views ($29)
    Package 5 - Get 50,000 views ($50)

FiveHeroes.com is our website. Remember the above are special deals as you can see our original deals on our website are more expensive.

Once you get these views your video will have honors on youtube and real people will start rating and commenting on it.

If you are interested write here or contact through our website for more information.

Blog Entries

Do people really pay money for this? Can't begin to explain just how crazy this sounds. Why would someone want to pay money to get their video seen? There was me thinking talent was all you needed to make a good video. Nope, it appears that a good video is a video that attracts 50,000+ views, ergo, you can buy a good video for $50.

Yes there are a lot of people that buy this. And the reasons are that even though they have talent, their videos get only hundreds of views because there are too many videos now and it is hard to find new videos just by searching keywords etc. So if you get many views and get honours then your video will be visible to thousands of youtubers and will spread fast.

Blog Entries

Paying to get views isn't the answer to the huge amount of dross on YouTube. Besides which, just what is the motivation for getting more 'views'? If it's the kudos of having a popular video, then paying for popularity just defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it?

Put it this way, if views are a judge of how good your video is, then paying for views is akin to paying for popularity. Any fool can do that. But what I don't understand is this: because there's no monetary reward for a popular video on YouTube, paying for a popular video is merely paying for 'reward' of a popular video. So we get back to my original argument - paying to be popular just seems crazy to me.

I honestly don't care if it works or not, but it's the whole ethos that seems crazy to me. Paying for being one of the cool kids? Seems crazy to me. But then that's the society we live in, I guess.

But the point is that if you have original videos in your channel and you have many views, then youtube will accept you as a partner. When you are a youtube partner you make money when people watch your videos.
    But there is also people who have commercial videos and want more people to see their videos.
    I have had orders even from people who just want to become famous on youtube.

Blog Entries

It's unlikely you'll be made partner based on this. It is however likely that you're video and account will be deleted for spam.

There is no way for youtube to find out this unless the video has 100,000 and no comments/ ratings.
    Youtube hasn't deleted any of the videos which I have given views to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHeroes View Post
    Youtube hasn't deleted any of the videos which I have given views to.
    And you honestly don't see the ethics behind this, do you? You're 'giving' views to a video. You're not making it more popular, you're not promoting an artist, but artificially inflating the view count using (for want of a better phrase) an 'attack' on YouTube.

I've no doubt you'll profit from this, and no doubt yor clients are extremely happy with the increased view count. But it's just that. An increased view count. Not a measure of popularity. Not an indication of talent. Not an achievement in any real sense.

But that's the price you pay for success, right? You've put a value on becoming successful on YouTube. 0.1 cents per view. Simple as that. Get your popularity for $0.001 per click. It's rare that you stumble accross a genuinely good video on YouTube (not hard given that it seems anyone with access to anything that records is now considered a film maker), and this just stresses everything that's wrong about the YouTube mentality to me.

If you want to be entertained, visit atom.com. If you want to hear people shouting louder than each other, visit YouTube.com.