Thread: blocking out faces in videos

Unhappy blocking out faces in videos

Hi everyone. I need to find an editing program that will allow me to partially block out someones face in a video. I can't use a BLUR effect,because that would cover the whole face. I saw a video that had just the persons eyes BLACKED out ( a black bar ) Just like you can do on a photo. The black bar actually moved along with her. This was an "adult" video so the "action" was fast. The black bar stayed on this person the whole time.
    Does anyone know of what I decribed?

Thanks
    JACO

Depending on which video editor you are using you should be able to import a graphic and place in on the face you wish to cover. If the person is moving you will then have to keyframe the graphic so it moves along with the person.

I have made a video with lightsabers (chek out the vid in user videos called "The Chase") which involves making a white box over the stick prompts that we used (plus other effects 2 make them look good but this is just basics) which we (me and my friend) found Adobe After effects good to do as you can keyframe and move it along with the person however we had 2 keyframe aslost every frame in some parts *sigh* and thats when motion track so you could just set like a part of the face u c the whole time or part of the time if u split it up and just it will auto trace that ect to be able to trace it so u dont have 2 do 2 much work apart from set it up which is always handy