Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: newby, need expert advice

  1. #1

    Default newby, need expert advice

    I am starting an online teaching site for banjo. I want to have a split screen where the left hand is shown on one half(or one forth ect) of the screen and the other part of the screen shows the right hand. I was told that adobe premier elements with pure motion edit studio would do it. I need to upload video in avi or wmv. and the aspect needs to be 400 pixels by 300. What would you suggest? Thanks Much!

  2. #2


    From what I can tell Pure Motion may be able to accomplish this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Blog Entries


    Any editing software with multiple layers such as Premiere Elements or Edit Studio will be able to accomplish a split screen effect.

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie Alert - Need your expert advice
    By swiftmed in forum General video editing software help and advice
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 12:19 AM
  2. can't burn to dvd - yet another newby
    By marple in forum Blu Ray, DVD, SVCD and VCD authoring
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 07:33 AM
  3. Need expert advice on some basics
    By air_man in forum Hardware Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 06:59 PM
  4. please some Guidance from an expert
    By drkildrum in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 06:09 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts