Thread: file sharing or video editing forum?

Default file sharing or video editing forum?

its funny how my original messege got less responses than the bit -bit-download torrent subject.
    ok you people r more interested in downloads. have u tried "emule"?
    eversince im using this service im not getting so much crap as in kazaa.
    just go to www.emule-project.net
    once running emule, search and choose blue highlighted files. or just look in 'source' and see how many people r sharing it.
    i download at over 96kB/s and let upload 10kB/s.
    u must share to be able to download. dont be so greedy, people.

thanx again for the generous 2 who replied to my Video Editing question.

OH: the first person who recomended bit-torrent here, i think it is the 3rd messege. i tried your site and it made me install java throuth the internet. What a coincidence bcause just when java server connected, my powerful firewall detected port scan and attempt to attack my computer with a trojan. This has never happened before. could someone tell me what is going on. obviouly i stopped the install server immediately. no bit-torrent for the moment.

Default Re: file sharing or video editing forum?

Quote Originally Posted by kchenky
    its funny how my original messege got less responses than the bit -bit-download torrent subject.
    ok you people r more interested in downloads...thanx again for the generous 2 who replied to my Video Editing question
    You'll find this has more to do with the fact that video editing sparks less debate than file sharing. There is normally a hard and fast answer to a problem in video editing, and no, this is not a file sharing forum. The reason I've introduced bittorent is by way of introducing an alternative means of user video distribution (people often complain they cannot host their videos).
    follow us on twitter.com/videoforums
    become a fan on facebook

I'm at a loss here. How could anyone mistake this for a file-sharing forum. There's been a few threads that have discusses torrents a little in the last couple of weeks (and it's been a welcome aside tbh - even if I personally can't get any joy whatsoever from them). Does a handfull of thread mentioning the subject out the thousands we have, make it a file sharing forum then?

You'd best not read the 'Berkshire' thread then, the whole thing might turn into a geography forum instead