Thread: file sharing or video editing forum?

Default file sharing or video editing forum?

its funny how my original messege got less responses than the bit -bit-download torrent subject.
    ok you people r more interested in downloads. have u tried "emule"?
    eversince im using this service im not getting so much crap as in kazaa.
    just go to www.emule-project.net
    once running emule, search and choose blue highlighted files. or just look in 'source' and see how many people r sharing it.
    i download at over 96kB/s and let upload 10kB/s.
    u must share to be able to download. dont be so greedy, people.

thanx again for the generous 2 who replied to my Video Editing question.

OH: the first person who recomended bit-torrent here, i think it is the 3rd messege. i tried your site and it made me install java throuth the internet. What a coincidence bcause just when java server connected, my powerful firewall detected port scan and attempt to attack my computer with a trojan. This has never happened before. could someone tell me what is going on. obviouly i stopped the install server immediately. no bit-torrent for the moment.

Blog Entries

Default Re: file sharing or video editing forum?

Quote Originally Posted by kchenky
    its funny how my original messege got less responses than the bit -bit-download torrent subject.
    ok you people r more interested in downloads...thanx again for the generous 2 who replied to my Video Editing question
    You'll find this has more to do with the fact that video editing sparks less debate than file sharing. There is normally a hard and fast answer to a problem in video editing, and no, this is not a file sharing forum. The reason I've introduced bittorent is by way of introducing an alternative means of user video distribution (people often complain they cannot host their videos).

I'm at a loss here. How could anyone mistake this for a file-sharing forum. There's been a few threads that have discusses torrents a little in the last couple of weeks (and it's been a welcome aside tbh - even if I personally can't get any joy whatsoever from them). Does a handfull of thread mentioning the subject out the thousands we have, make it a file sharing forum then?

You'd best not read the 'Berkshire' thread then, the whole thing might turn into a geography forum instead