Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I updated my website yesterday and now I cannot load the pages, I must have done something wrong in the process!

I use macromedia flash 8, so was wondering if anyone understood this program, as I have not got a clue where to start in correcting the problem

Please see here....DE RIENZO VIDEO PRODUCTIONS,WEDDING VIDEO,EVENT VIDEOS,WOKING,SURREY,SOUTH EAST ENGLAND

Only the first page will load, but when you click on 'about us' etc it all goes pear shaped

I cannot seem to link 'about us' etc so that subsequent pages load like the first one, I have tried everything, but I guess I just don't know the program well enough....

Can anyone here help?

Thank you.

GDR

Blog Entries

Did you update the flash file - index.swf?

Did you change the names of the pages on the homepage (index.html?) and not change the names of the actual pages such as about us? It sounds like you haven't updated the links correctly as you cannot get the about us page to load.

Hi, Thank you for the quick response.

I accidently deleted the 'Home' 'About Us' etc section and then when I went to insert the same items again from my library, it appears the links have vanished! and I have no idea how to link them back

Hope that makes sense....I thought I had a backup, but no

would someone be able to have a look if I emailed them the files...they are only small, although I guess you would need macromedia flash 8?

Thank you.

GDR

Sorry don't have Flash or Dreamweaver, if you have lost the pages and the backups, does this mean you will have create them all over again?

Sorry I don't have Flash or Dreamweaver at present, if you have lost the pages and the backups, does this mean you will have to create them all over again?

Apologies for the double post, this thing isn't working correctly today whatever is wrong with it. Marc, I'm getting logged out again if I spend too long reading a post, is there a time limit set on how long we have to read a post before getting logged out?

Hi Nikosony,

Thx for your replies.

I have all the files, it's just the linking I presume....I am not very good at all with these kind of things....

I will keep trying....

Thank you.

GDR

Blog Entries

Dont use those apps but I just changed broser to Opera and same thing is happening - no pics in cetral panel after home page.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Marc, I'm getting logged out again if I spend too long reading a post, is there a time limit set on how long we have to read a post before getting logged out?
    No time limit. Have you checked the box, "keep logged in" when logging in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast