Thread: What possible help I can get?

Default What possible help I can get?

Hi people, I want to know if there is any kind of service which can get me a record of the work which my subordinates are doing and provide an environment to yield better results in our ongoing cases/projects??? I am out of country on official work and I am unable to make a tele-contact with them so I need some online solutions may be a software or a system that can provide better work management results.

Blog Entries

At the risk of sounding obtuse perhaps I can suggest a thorough root and branch no balme telepresence gathering to explore some blue sky thinking that may reestabilsh your coorperate mission statement as a moral imperative amongst those that may feel disenfranchised by the current dogmas driven as thay are by humanless vice and greed.

PS - this is a forum about film making....

Sounds like all his ducks aren't in a row to me!

Have you noticed a similarity between VIRGIL's post and a few others on the forum asking the same question using the same typeface and from first time posters. It looks like a company trying to pull a fast one, I wonder how long it will take before VIRGIL gets an answer from yet another first time poster...10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5,....

Default Re:What possible help I can get?

I was also having the same problem, but then I came across an investigation-system.com it solved my problem very easily. I will suggest you also to take the help of mentioned service and hope for the best. It works good to achieve all round co-ordination and keeps the work updated.

Quote Originally Posted by GOODWIN View Post
    I was also having the same problem, but then I came across an investigation-system.com it solved my problem very easily. I will suggest you also to take the help of mentioned service and hope for the best. It works good to achieve all round co-ordination and keeps the work updated.
    Software developers clever enough to post computer generated spam, but not clever enough to make their links work