Thread: Can I get help in investigating my work flow level?

Default Can I get help in investigating my work flow level?

Hello, I have my own business and we are having a long chain of employees in our work flow of the business. Due to overload of work flow it is not possible for me to keep a regular touch with each and every employee on the cases that we have going on. Can I get any kind of help to manage the investigation process on every employee’s work and co-ordinate it better???

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Hello, I have my own business and we are having a long chain of employees in our work flow of the business. Due to overload of work flow it is not possible for me to keep a regular touch with each and every employee on the cases that we have going on. Can I get any kind of help to manage the investigation process on every employee’s work and co-ordinate it better???
    If you do not have enough time to keep in regular contact with each employee to stay on top of things then, quite simply, you need to employ more management to do it for you. Simple as that. You need a model where you manage 5-10 middle manager's or team leaders and each of those manages 5-10 individuals.

The worst thing I cna imagine as an employee is not to feel 'managed'. Resolve it quickly.

Default Re: Can I get help in investigating my work flow level?

Yes definitely, there is an online investigation systemwhich will help you to investigate or keep a record of each and every employee’s work. You can try investigation-system.com] and hopefully your requirement about every element in your work flow will be fulfilled. All the very best!