Thread: Adobe Pro Cs3 - Sony Vegas - Vob Files

Default Adobe Pro Cs3 - Sony Vegas - Vob Files

Can any of you senior guys throw some light on the subject as i am now totally confused. I downloaded a trial version of CS3 in the hope that this version would edit VOB files. I also downloaded Vegas trial as well. The adobe support web support advises that VOB IS supported, the technician says it ain't, somebody says rename as an MPG and I ain't having no joy at all. However Vegas does do the trick but i am so much more used to Adobe

HELPPPPPPPPPP

Vob files are a pain in the ass to work with, if you can get the file into Vegas, export it as a .avi and hopefully it should open in Adobe. It's strange how you got two different opinions about vob files working and then to be told they don't work in Adobe, experts huh! I don't have CS3 at present but vob files never worked in previous versions, Premiere is into .avi and .mov files big time and those are the two file types you need to use in that program.

Thanks that just what i have done during the 30 day Vegad trial. The expert PAH !!!! sure told me over the phone it ain't supported, he even ent me an Adobe link which says it IS !!! And another thing, if wanted to buy the CS3 after the trial then you would have thought they supported customers using trial versions but giuess what they don't (he advised me out of the goodness .....)