Thread: My Videos

Default My Videos

YouTube - lauriehammy's Channel

Hey everyone, would love you's to pick out your fav video or video's of myne so I know what to work with etc, Thanks. Laurie

Blog Entries

I suspect you will get a much more productive response by posting an individual video for feedback.

Posters far outnumber ' reviewers'.

We encourage one film per thread as that avoids confusion as the thread developes.

Mark

Which ones exactly are yours? I see a lot of different names under those clips. Did you re-edit clips taken from tv shows aswell? I looked at My First Skateboard Backflips and even though it was only 53 seconds long it was visually boring as it was shot from the same position and angle. It was also too repetitive, you need more angles, change of position and you doing more 'stunts' on your skateboard to make it look even half interesting. The other problem is that YouTube and other sites are crammed full of exactly the same type of videos.

I also looked at Cliff Jump - does he have a death wish?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    I suspect you will get a much more productive response by posting an individual video for feedback.

Posters far outnumber ' reviewers'.

We encourage one film per thread as that avoids confusion as the thread developes.

Mark

Yep sure, thanks for the info Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Which ones exactly are yours? I see a lot of different names under those clips. Did you re-edit clips taken from tv shows aswell? I looked at My First Skateboard Backflips and even though it was only 53 seconds long it was visually boring as it was shot from the same position and angle. It was also too repetitive, you need more angles, change of position and you doing more 'stunts' on your skateboard to make it look even half interesting. The other problem is that YouTube and other sites are crammed full of exactly the same type of videos.

I also looked at Cliff Jump - does he have a death wish?

All videos are myne, either me filming my friends or them filming me. None of the clips are taken from tv shows either. Most of the videos on there feature me performing in some way, whether its skating or surifng etc.
    Jayden Mix, John Mix and Mark Mix, they are my friends that iv filmed an made videos for on just them in particular.
    The backflip video I only made recently an put it together within 10 minutes, not meant to be one of my better videos as it says in the desecription. I just happened to learn a new trick an wanted to put up my first attempts.
    I know what you mean with the angles, def important, my friends always get pissed off at me when I try hundreds of differant angles on one certain thing haha.
    As for the Jonah clip (the one you may have thought was from tv) that is me dressed up doing an impersonation of a character from a popular tv series that was aired here in Australia last year called "Summer Heights High". I filmed that with my mate an did 15 takes an thats put down into one. The creator of the show "Chris Lilley" was pleased with it and its going to be on his new dvd coming on August 7.
    Ill def take your advise on the renaming of the clipse so people viewing knows who is who. Thanks for your reply

Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by laurie_hammy View Post
    YouTube - lauriehammy's Channel

Hey everyone, would love you's to pick out your fav video or video's of myne so I know what to work with etc, Thanks. Laurie

Mark... Isn't this the exact same kind of post that I did and you removed my post for this?
    I thought you said this was only for advertising individual videos, not spamming youtube channels.