Thread: Vegas Studio 8-- errors when rendering! HELP!

Default Vegas Studio 8-- errors when rendering! HELP!

Okay, i want to thank anyone ahead of time for any help they can give. I have come to everone here for help before, and i alwasy get answers quickly.

so here's my problem, i render projects that are from 3min-6min long, WMV format at 3mbps. Now, all of a sudden, i get errors when i try to render them. sometimes it'll just do 1% or maybe 6%, then it says "unspecified error has occured" or "exception has occured".

i had gotten this error on sony vegas 6, so i went and bought vegas 8 yesterday, but it has the same error coming up. so i don't know if it's vegas or my computer that's the problem.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated, so thank you.

Stacia

Blog Entries

Does this happen with every project or just certain clips?
    If every project it sounds like you have a corruption somewhere in the software/registered dlls or whatever . Contact Sony Creative Software via the website. They'll probably get sort you out - at worst they'll send you instructions for uninstalling ALL of your SCS products, tidying up (it's not just a case of uninstalling via Add/Remove programs) and re-installing.
    Tim