Thread: Looking for feedback on my first filmmaking site

Default Looking for feedback on my first filmmaking site

Just wondering if anybody has some comments on world film community. Is it ok, or still too messy? It's just a little project I have been working on. It's possible to upload your own films. Well, anyway, looking forward to some comments if anybody has some?

Just had a quick look at your site, it looks very good on first impressions, no clutter and the links work. Is it not possible to upload videos directly on your site as you provide three links to other upload sites, so how do you get them from the likes of Google onto your site? And if you are using three other service providers is that not defeating the purpose of having an upload site of your own? As I said, I've only had a quick look around it so if I've missed something let us know.

Um, it's possible to upload videos directly to the site, and it's also possible to link to your films from youtube, googlevideo, etc.

Many thanks for good feedback!

Blog Entries

Looks nice enough, but you are going to get your arse sued if you are unlucky.

Your front page article accredited to M caine is just a cut and paste job from wikipedia.

This is unethical, claiming others work for your own, and breaks copyright and using M caine to promote your site may attract interest from his lawyers.

Many, many thanks for valuable feedback

Hovewer, we can use the videos from youtube without being afraid of being sued?

Blog Entries

Yes - for sure.