Thread: Audio Popping On Export

Default Audio Popping On Export

So I continue to export a video i'm working on only to hear popping through out the song. I checked the Audio Sample Rate. My problem is that my music and the audio from my footage are different sample rates. So I thought....ok I'll just convert my music to a sample rate that will match my footage. Did this (32), still get the popping. Changed my music file from an Mp3 at a sample rate of 32 to a WAV at a sample rate of 32. This fixed it throughout the portion where theres no background sound from the footage, but if I ever splice that audio in, I get popping.

I would think I could overlay music on my footage, with or without sound, and not have any problems. I've tried changing other things in my export settings as well. Any ideas? ColdWinterWind?

So I was messing around with it and came up with something i liked a lot better, but am still having a similar problem. I never fixed the previous problem.

I found that if I fade the music from only the left channel into both channels, I get tons of popping, but only during the crossfade. Any known reason for this?

P.S. I am in a project with a sample rate of 44100 and the music I am trying to crossfade is a WAV file at 44100 and i'm exporting at 44100.
    Last edited by cokewithlyme; 06-23-2008 at 06:07 PM.