Thread: Premiere Tip

Default Premiere Tip

Just a little something i learnt while editing yesterday. When putting an effect on a clip in premiere with a start and finish keyframe (the finish keyframe with no effect) there is still a sudden change/jump when it starts the next continuing clip. I found that if you put the same effect onto this clip with the effect turned down to zero there is no sudden change on playback. Help this helps someone here

Very curious thing if true and I'm not in a position to dispute it at the moment.

Does the second clip, with the filter assigned but turned off still need rendering? Bummer if it does!

What verison of Premiere you using there?

yes still needs to render Millsy. I've also noticed that when using premieres inbuilt titler that when the title dissapears the the fottage thereafter brightens. It seems the titler puts a mask over the whole of the image on the titled footage. I usually amend this brightening by putting a blank title on the whole timeline. Its perhaps something i'm doing incorrectly that causes this

Are you noticing all this in the previewer or in the final exported movie?

I wonder if it's just an effect of the previewer.

I've not noticed any of this myself in Premiere Pro 1 or 1.5.

i usually use the realtime option in premier 6.r so cant notice it - i see it in the exported movie

Just found this on a forum. Interesting as i run a vaio to edit http://p200.ezboard.com/funofficials...picID=98.topic