Thread: Limo Birthday treat.

Blog Entries

Default Limo Birthday treat.

I went out last night for my friends birthday, and as usual got bullied into making a film.

The light inside (and out) was very low, hence drastic work in the edit and loads of noise.

All shot on my sony pc4 with .45 wide adaptor - hence the big noses, soft image and flare. Couldnt sparpen it up cos of the noise.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/birthdaylimo.wmv

a little devil of a video, and videos like this are like bottles of good wine, in time they become something really special.

interesting to see a big wide angle lens out, I had a love affair with those types of lenses many years ago, and they are great for parties with confined places...also captures mush more action.

yep im also against HDV at consumer level as well, its all smoke and mirrors and just a means to have everyone spend their hard earned dollars on something they don't really need.

That is hilariously mad! funny, not even going to comment on a tecnical viewpoint, as I don't think its about that. Loved it

Blog Entries

Thanks - and yes it was just arsing about !

Watched your video, it was very funny, things like framing, lighting and narrative etc etc went completely out the window but who cares, the style suited the video very well. The blonde woman was really giving you the eye there, do you know her or is she your other half?

Did she keep telling you that you were her bestest friend in the whole (hic) world? A shot of the two women playing tonsil tennis near the end was a nice touch and the nod towards Benny Hill finished it off nicely. I would have stuck a shot of a half empty glass and a wine bottle sitting on the top of the fire tender as it drove off.

I bet no one cracked a joke about firemen's poles or helmets during the entire evening.

Blog Entries

Fireman gags - big hoses was the fav.

The blonde lady is a firm friend I have made recently thru facebook. That was her voice you heard briefyl

I wzsnt really bullied - I like making people h=smile by doing these daft little vids - great fun to edit, and as you say, its fun throwing caution to the wind.

And rollingstock, yes that little camera is usually used with the wide asaptor as it is a great close and personal spur of the moment combination, but it does screw the image detail.

HDV - an oppertunity missed to my mind wrhere the marketing men triumphed - keep meaning to write a comment piece about that but I wondder if anyone would read it.

The blonde lady is a firm friend I have made recently thru facebook
    I'd watch out for her,she's got her eye on you, she looks like a right little devil

I owe someone an apology, it won't happen again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    I owe someone an apology, it won't happen again.
    You lsot me there .....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GDR View Post
    I'd watch out for her,she's got her eye on you, she looks like a right little devil
    LOL - tbh I think it was the vodka nad the fine looking middle aged geezer in normamal clothes was her husband. But fear not I have other irons in the fire....