Thread: Audio point adjustment and 4:3 view on monitor question

Default Audio point adjustment and 4:3 view on monitor question

Hi, I have two questions that I would reeeally appreciate any help, thank you in advance.

1. When making only the keyframes and name only appear on an audio file, and then placing a point on the line, and then another point, how do you adjust these so if you want the volume to be raised and then to slowly come down, and then to be raised again? I am using adobe premiere pro 6.5 This was a very easy thing to do on premiere 6.0, but I can't figure it out here.

2. I filmed my movie in 4:3, but I started the project as widescreen 16:9. I have edited the same footage before and when I exported it after adding a letterbox, it was fine...16:9, widescreen. But it does not appear this way on the timeline, it shows 4:3 with the black bars on the left and right sides. Is there anyway to change the view so that when I'm editing I see how it'll look after I export it?

Thanks

- Ken

1. Never used 6.5, but look for a way to set in & out points for the effect. If Premiere won't let you control the slope, i.e., rate of decrease, then export that chunk of audio to a separate file, then use a sound editor to apply the effects you want, then put the edited sound file back where you originally exported from.
    ~Applied Metaphysician~