Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premiere Help

Post Premiere Help

I edit with premiere I have, Hollywood fx 5, xplode, Canopus effect, Adorange, Burger, Sapphire, Final effect,next effect, studio effect trapcode, Boris,

Can any body tell me more effect , or some ligting effect.

Any body can tell me how i black & white a particular object where despite that object all other will be color(Video not still)

I need hollywood fx volume 2 & 3 pls give me link

sounds to me like somebodys been on the torrents..

If you go to pluginz.com you will find all plugins for premire and AE, most of which have free trails before you BUY.

Post Query

I know that, But I have some quiry

some ligting effect. (name of the plugins)

And can you tell me how black & white a particular object where despite that object all other will be as same color(Video not still) . How I do that

I need hollywood fx volume 2 & 3 how i get this.

Quote Originally Posted by basak.santanu View Post
    I know that, But I have some quiry

some ligting effect. (name of the plugins)
    please explain exactly what type of effect you are after and I may be able to advise you. What exactly are you trying to do. Saying "I need lighting plugins" is just not enough I'm afraid. It's a little like sayifn "I need a pair of sports shoes". Obviously the best shoes will depend on exactky what sport you intend to play and even then, what discipline of that sport may come into it also. Sop please... more specific info...

And can you tell me how black & white a particular object where despite that object all other will be as same color(Video not still) . How I do that
    You will NOT do this in Premiere sorry. What you are describing will take some serious 'keying' whihc Premiere can not do. you will need a compositting tool liek Aftre effects (if you astick with Adobe) to get anywhere close to this effect. I can describe how to do it simply but event with a good tool like Ae it will take you ages.

I need hollywood fx volume 2 & 3 how i get this.
    if google has not come up with this then I'm not convinced anyone here will be able to do better. Sorry.

Post Premiere help

Thank you sir for give me advise.

1. Actually I heard some lighting effect that give my video great look . But I did not know exactly what it is do.

I have Trapcode pligins from where I can do some ligting effect.

2. If you give advise how only a particular object change color or give some special effect without effectinf the total video it will be great, and help full to me.

3. Actually I have no credit card all link of Hollywood fx want credit card. I need only vol2 and 3, How I get without using credit card. I have no problem to give money. So I want any body help me.

4. And can you tell from which encoder I get best picture quality if I export it into VCD. Now I using Canopus Procoder 2. (And Capture footage with Canopus ACEDVIo) . Actually I am not very much satisfied with that Procoder 2.
    Last edited by basak.santanu; 06-18-2008 at 07:48 AM.

Sounds like what you want is 'travelling matte' keying - just like the big Hollywood movie effects use a black silhouete of an object to create a cutout image on a background - that first pass is then rendered, then the final object is inserted into the cutout.

As Alan said above, serioous horsepower necessary and not a trivial task.
    ~Applied Metaphysician~

I am not satisfied with your reply. Be specific what you are saying.

I am not satisfied with your reply. Be specific what you are saying.
    I'm going to take that as an in-translation poor choice of words.

Take a look at this Wiki Chroma key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more 'What it takes to do this" knowledge. Then google for software to accomplish this.

Until you show that you've tried to do this on your own, I doubt that anyone here is willing to give you a
    STEP 1
    STEP 2
    STEP 3

walk thru.

And, since you
    ...have no problem to give money...
    why not contact the software company via telephone or postal service and make arrangements to mail them a Money Order? I have no doubt they'll be happy to mail you a disk.
    Last edited by ColdWinterWind; 06-23-2008 at 07:36 AM.
    ~Applied Metaphysician~

Thinks For your reply.

I am not a beginner using premiere, and I am also a Software Engineer. I understand that what you r saying. Probably you saying that first I have to shoot a object with one back ground color then again soot normal. then apply chroma key or difference key for that particular color.

But without doing this If i shoot one time normal picture then particular object B& W. If it is possible tell me.

One more things that I am asking earlier. From What Encoding Software I can get best picture quality in VCD or DVD format. Now I am Using Canopus Procoder2 and capture footage with Canopus ACEDVIO.

And pls give me advice from which capture card I can get best picture qualty capture, if I capture from same source DV Camera( range up to 1.5 Lacs)

If you are going to use a mini dv camcorder then only use a Firewire connection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast