Thread: Real bad exporting quality

Default Real bad exporting quality

Hello people

I've purchased Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 a week ago, so I'm totally new to the experience. So I just started a new project, with the standard settings, frame sizes etc. (didn't know you should pick the frame size exacly before you start, I just pressed OK because I wanted to try it out).

So I basicly made a whole video complication, using different videos from the internet. Then when I exported it, I realised it was to big in frame size. So I thought of a solution, which was importing the exported file into a project with the right frame sizes, fitting youtube, which where 425 x 344. I didn't had to make the videos smaller, since I used youtube videos for making the video. So they where exactly the right size.

Then I exported this project with the right frame size this time, it took much longer then exporting the first time, don't know why. Then when it was finally done exporting, I opened the video. And was shocked of the bad quality, it was really bad, and next to that, it wasnt 425 x 344, it was much smaller.

I can't seem to find the problem, it looked good in Premiere Pro. Everything was fine there, just after exporting it turned into a disaster.

I hope someone can help me out on this, I probally made some sort of beginner mistake.

Thanks already

Did you use the media encoder to export or just 'make movie'?
    www.nothingissound.co.uk // http://www.youtube.com/user/truebassist

Sony DSR-PDX10 // Sony Wide Angle Conversion Lens 0.7x // Sony ECM-NV1 // RØDE NTG-1 // Dolly [coming soon]

Adobe CS4 Master Suite // MacBook Pro Alu 2.4Ghz