Thread: Royalty free music, video, and photography

Default Royalty free music, video, and photography

Does anyone know of a good place to get good royalty free music that doesn't cost too much? Aside from Chris Worth's site that is.

I've been very impressed by http://www.shockwave-sound.com but it ($$) sure adds up fast.

Likewise, any reasonably priced royalty free video sites?

If you're looking for top quality and cheap royalty free photos I'd definately recommend: http://istockphoto.com/
    You can get excellent photos for US$0.50 to $1.50 for very large images. Same kind as you'd find on sites that charge $50+ for.

Regards,

This question comes up a lot. My standard answer is that all royalty free music/video that I have is from cover disks from magazines.

I don't produce movies proffessionally, just making home movies, so personally I don't hesitate to rip a CD I own and use tracks from those for my stuff.

In truth, the latest comp using music from Chris Worth collection is a new outing for me.

Default For a royalty-free stock music library try

For a royalty-free stock music library try The Music Bed Royalty Free Music for Wedding, Photographers, Ministries & Churches and Production Companies - The Music Bed , Royalty Free Music Library for Media. Where user can buy /Download Quality Stock Music for Films, Websites, Ads, Documentaries, Multimedia and also for Wedding, Photographers, Ministries & Churches and Production Companies. The Music Bed music library has nearly 10,000 tracks of affordable, high-quality royalty-free production music for Films, Websites, Ads, Documentaries, Multimedia and also for Wedding. New music is being added every day. The Music Bed offers four purchase options—Single Use wedding & Portrait, Single Use non-Profit, 1 Year Wedding & Portrait, 1 Year non-Profit.

Music Licensing | Royalty free stock music | License free music

Has to be said that Vimeo's foray into this arena has vast potential...

Vimeo Music Store

Default Royalty free music website with piano tracks

Hello people,
    I want to share my new royalty free music website
    with piano music tracks recorded with high quality sound
    Piano music content for commercials, websites, documentary and media projects offer piano music content for media. The music tracks are Royalty free that means that you only pay for the license and anything else. There are many genres like jazz, blues, cinematic moods (tender, romantic, action, suspense), latin and different instrumentations like solo piano, duo, trio and quintet. The site have an Immediate download service
    Take a look and i hope you find the site helpful for your projects

Manuel