Thread: title problem when exporting export

Default title problem when exporting

hi all,

when im trying to export in premier pro using the media encoder my titles keep moving down even though in the preview and in the working file they are fine. has anybody ever had anything like this before?
    Last edited by toonarmy; 06-11-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Do you mean that as the final movie playts the titles are animating down the screen? If so then there is only one way I know of inside Premier Pro that this can happen. You must have mistakenly set some positions keyframes for your title in your timeline. Simply delete them.

One other thing about titles in Premier pro I've discovered recently I'll take this oppertunity to share...

once in a while I have a title and the final export (MPEG2 for DVD production) comes out, not to put it too mildly, bloody awfull). Blotchy and generally disgusting. This can be fixed by placing the title on the timeline on top of a piece of black video.

no the text is animated correctly but has moved down by about 1cm or so. it does it the same distance even though the output previewer chows it in the correct place.

I noticed a similar thing happening in Photoshop recently where I wanted to place my email address down near the bottom of a photograph. So when it came to positioning it I had to keep the '@' symbol above the bottom of the picture so not to cut it off. I flattened the image, saved it but when I went to view the photograph again, the email address had moved down and the bottom half of the '@' was covered up. The mystery deepens...

well i just exported as an .avi and it is fine but i dont want to be doing that if i can help it. this just proves it is the encoder that is the problem.