Thread: How to shrink people?

Default How to shrink people?

How do you shrink people in a video, sort of like the movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" (I think that's what it's called)

Because What I'm trying to do is, I'm trying to shrink someone into a painting for a highschool class project. All credits would go to the person for helping me if you can. I desperately want to do it, but I don't have the time nor skills to accomplish such a feat. I sort of know that I need a green screen so I could mask(?) it onto the scene or something...

But I just can't figure out how I should shrink the person onto the painting on the wall. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated.
    I'm still new to this, but I'm using adobe premiere and adobe after effects.

film the people you whant to shrink in front of a green screen. then just key out the green and put it on top of the video of the painting. both adobe premiere and adobe after effects have a good set of keying effects

Bracknell, Berkshire, UK

Quote Originally Posted by CantSpell View Post
    adobe premiere 'has' a good set of keying effects
    now THAT bit made me laugh!!!

Stick with After Effects if you want to do it properly.

4. Default

You can try to film infront of a green screen. Then go into After Effects and go to
    Effects>Distort>Liquify. The first brush is the most basic and best brush to use.