Thread: Alas Babylon!!

Default Alas Babylon!!

My sister had to make a school project for the book "Alas Babylon" so we put together this trailer in 2 days and she got an A. I did use some stock footage, but the police officer running with a gun and the guy getting arrested was real footage. Some nut in my parent's neighborhood was threatening to kill his son. Oh well, I hope you enjoy.

Red face Ok...

I really did not get the point of this video, but it did contain some good effects. the blood looked really real. What program did you use to edit this video? By the way, when you recorded the screen with the facebook thing, you should have used a screen recorder, so we could have seen beter. I would say the video was worth 3.5-4/5
    130993st

If you read the book you would get the point better....lol.....I used Premeire Elements to do the editing.

Thanks for the comments,
    Troy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Walls View Post
    If you read the book you would get the point better.
    Surely the point of a trailer is to make you want to read the book, not to require you to have already read it.
    Tim

Very True Tim.... My point is that if you don't understand what's going on in the trailer you either need to read the book or watch the movie to "get" it.

Thanks for pointing out that comical remark from me.