Thread: Finding last minute clients

Default Finding last minute clients

I just put an advert in local paper saying that I will do a wedding for expenses only if within the next few weeks. Anyone have ideas on finding last minute clients so I can get my business started?

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

I dont get it - why do you want last minute clients ?

Western Europe

Whenever a couple are deciding on hiring a photographer/videographer to cover their wedding don't they do it about 6 or 9 months beforehand rather than leaving it to the last minute anyway?

Blog Entries

You'd be surprised at how many people opt for something at the last minute. Maybe their parents have said they'd like a video, and are willing to pay for it, or they realise they see a friends wedding video for example.

Not saying it happens a lot, but in my experience it certainly does happen. If you're offering cost only, it may also be the catalyst for finally opting for a video. But, you normally get these things by word of mouth, or by google ads. It's normally last minute checks of the internet, or friends / family recommendations - it's less likely that thse are the types of peeps that would have read the wedding mags.

I would try a good adwords campaign for a few weeks with a budget of about 50. See where that gets youy. What is your website like?