Thread: Putting moving lips over a photo

Default Putting moving lips over a photo

Hi guys, i'm a newbie to this forum but it looks interesting and i think its the perfect place to ask my question..

Ive got an assignment coming up to present an interview in some shape or form. Ive decided to go for a more original approach.

Ive seen a few times on tv a video which consists of one picture. The picture stays the same, but you record someones face speaking, somehow cut their lips out and put it over the picture. So then you have a picture with moving lips which are synced to the audio perfectly. It also obviously looks fake but i still think it would be a fun way to do my assignment

Its kinda hard to explain, it would be much easier if i linked a video so..

So if im looking for that, what program should i use? and whereabouts in the program would i go about doing these things.

Thanks!

Do you have access to either Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects as you can use either a mask to hide the parts of the face you don't want to see. Or you may be able to use an 8 or 16 point garbage matte and drag the points around the lips. You would put this on video track 2 and put a still image on video track 1, the duration of the still image would have to lengthened to cover the entire speech.

Default Moving Lips over photo

I use CrazyTalk software and it works really great it's a little bit hard but it can be mastered with some patience.

Thanks for the replies, im gonna go with the adobe one since i think my school has it.

My school has a bunch of adobe CS3 stuff, and i think its got adobe premiere pro CS3 as one of them, that should work right? ive never used it before so do you know what the technique is called so i can try and google a guide to doing it? Or if its just called using 2 tracks or something.

Thanks!

i think it's not diffculty to sovle this problem
    UleadVideoStudio10.0 or 11.0 can meet you
    which can joint picture to movie,can add other reasonal things to it
    easy to do