NO
    No of USB connections
    No of PCI Slots
    No. of Firewire Connections
    Keyboard
    YES
    Wireless Keyboard and
    Mouse
    NO Mouse YES Weight 18.59 kg Height 451 mm Width 188 mm Depth 457 mm Network LAN 10/100/1000 GB ETHERNET

That sounds like one awesome pc, lots of memory, what's the story with the 1000GB hard disk, that's a Terabyte? of hard disk storage, is that correct? A 1066Mhz FSB (sweet), Core 2 Quad, 512MB graphics card, 2 Firewire connections, is that 3 free pci slots aswell? I would say go for it, although you'll have to spend a bit more on getting a monitor as far as I know there isn't one included. Does it have the analogue video and audio connections at the front aswell, it's just that I think I saw that one recently and it had them. Very useful if you have old VHS tapes lying around and want to transfer them onto the computer and then onto dvd. Maybe a little business sideline you could offer, as there are lots of people who got weddings shot on VHS 15 or 20 years ago and who may want it now transferred to dvd.
    Last edited by Nikosony; 05-13-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    That sounds like one awesome pc, lots of memory, what's the story with the 1000GB hard disk, that's a Terabyte? of hard disk storage, is that correct? A 1066Mhz FSB (sweet), Core 2 Quad, 512MB graphics card, 2 Firewire connections, is that 3 free pci slots aswell? I would say go for it, although you'll have to spend a bit more on getting a monitor as far as I know there isn't one included. Does it have the analogue video and audio connections at the front aswell, it's just that I think I saw that one recently and it had them. Very useful if you have old VHS tapes lying around and want to transfer them onto the computer and then onto dvd. Maybe a little business sideline you could offer, as there are lots of people who got weddings shot on VHS 15 or 20 years ago and who may want it now transferred to dvd.
    That is right, a Terabyte hardrive!. I think it is perfect for editing wedding vid's. Im not too sure about the anologue video connections though.

I just had a look at it on the link you provided and yes it does have the analogue video in sockets on the front. It has S-video in, composite video in and left and right audio in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nikosony; 05-13-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    I just had a look at it on the link you provided and yes it does have the analogue video in sockets on the front. It has S-video in, composite video in and left and right audio in.
    How useful are these sockets??

They allow you to plug either a S-VHS (higher picture quality using the S-Video connection) or VHS video recorder directly into your computer. You just run cables from the video recorder into the sockets on the front of the computer and your video editing software should pick the signals up.