Thread: jpeg text render problems

Default jpeg text render problems

Hi there,
    I am new to this forum but really need some help. Currently I am running vegas video 8 and have been trying to import some jpegs and PSD files into vegas which hasn't given me any problems.

The problem is when I render it, the text from the images is all blurry in the final render. The renders are done at full res avi render. I have tried a number of things while rendering, including all varieties of field orders and resolutions.

When I zoom in and render it, because the images are high quality it's very legible, but when zoomed out, even with the text set to large it's all blurry.

Also when panning across the form, the form lines are blurry and not as crisp as they should be.

Does any one have any advice on this, or how I can get proper clean renders that include text? By the way, there is also regular footage in the project that comes out perfect when rendered.

Any advice or help would be fantastic. Thanks so much!

Hmmm... there is some information missing here?

OK, first off, what is the file size of the JPEG and the pixel-count? Are we dealing with a highly compressed JPEG?

"When I zoom in and render it, because the images are high quality it's very legible, but when zoomed out, even with the text set to large it's all blurry. " - I don't understand why this should be happening? Zoom-in and Zoom-out SHOULD give the same? Odd . . . Tell us and explain your "zooming-method" Pan/Crop or Track Motion?

Need more info on this one - please?

Grazie

"OK, first off, what is the file size of the JPEG and the pixel-count? Are we dealing with a highly compressed JPEG?" No, it's not really compressed at all. Resolution is 5760x3840 at 300dpi. Image is RGB, 24 bits per pixel. Compression in Rle. File is PSD made in photoshop. File size is 12.64 MB "I don't understand why this should be happening? Zoom-in and Zoom-out SHOULD give the same? Odd . . . Tell us and explain your "zooming-method" Pan/Crop or Track Motion?" I have tried using both pan/crop tools and track motion. When zoomed out text is fuzzy. If you zoom in close it gets more clear. Confused. Also when rendering lines (from a form letter) and adding a pan, on the motion section the lines are jittery when rendered. I hope the above info is clear enough.