Thread: Partner Wanted!!

Default Partner Wanted!!

This thread is to be used for people seeking a partner to help them in some way get an entry for the contest going. For example you may post that you have a great script idea that you would flush out if someone else would take the ball and run with it.

So post your offered servies or help wanted for a collaborative effort here... any questions let me know
    The tale of my death has been greatly exagerated

I'm always on the lookout for people who are eager to get together on projects, not necessarily for this competition, but in general.

I live in Stockport (near manchester) in the UK, so if anybody is interested in a collaboration on a comedy video or something that's great. PM or MSN me.

You don't have to be particularly local, the guys I currently work with live in places like Edinburgh, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Birtmingham, Wiltshire and Somerset, but I'd prefer it if you were in the north west so then at least I don't have to pay out for a B&B / Travelodge. Or stay in the house of someone I just met on the internet

Default Comedy

That's the idea! Good work!

What kind of comedy interests you? pythonesque, dry, frat boy, brainless, do you have a current project you are toying with? Are you looking for writers or storyboard or script or just a proofreader?

If you can't tell I am a little interested too, but more detail may help you get a bite or two.

My guess would be that there are a ton of real casually interested people in this community that would love to share a gag or idea or even do some grunt work to get a credit on a project.

Blog Entries

A totally beered up concept LOL but I'm up for a trasatlanctic flight for a wee video!!!

Default hmmmpf

Allrighty then Mr. Pessimist! :o

I think there are many ways that people could collaborate to help get small films off the ground. Perhaps someone in Canada or any another distant location could take a script and generate a list of needed props or produce a storyboard or read and recommend an upgrade to a script.

You don't always both have to star in the project to work together on it!

How do you know I don't fly, or can't teleport at will (go ahead look behind you)

... imagine a website where the community gets together and produces a project together. The host would accept applications and moderate for the various needed positions in the project and see where it goes.

THINK BIG!

oh and "beered up" is that a shot at Canadians - cause we are really sensitive about the whole drink lots of beer and wear long underwear and do nothing else eh! - ahhhh what's the point it's all true anyway

oh shoot spilled my beer - and on my new longjohns!! I wish I hadn't of said that (You did Dave, you did)...new brain