Thread: Ideas Page - We want you!

Default Ideas Page - We want you!

There are a bunch of you out there that have some really cool ideas for a video or a shot in a video for this contest but don't have the time and or the resources to make it happen.

This thread is to be used for posting ideas partial or complete that anyone in this community could take and run with. The only rule that I would reccomend (I am NOT a mod) would be a credit to the writer of the idea as a special thanks or otherwise in the film.

Please list which type of entry your idea would be for and a good description so we can understand it.

Note: By posting to this thread you agree that the ideas you post here are public domain and can be used by any member of this community for any use they see fit and you relinquish any rights or ownership of said posting

Get some ideas in here!
    The tale of my death has been greatly exagerated

Default Incomplete idea

I will start it off - for category three I was thinking of using the creepy music to highlight paranoia in the American culture right now around any people resembling a person of Arabic or East Indian (etc.) decent.

I was thinking of filming with no voice over the people that the government has asked the rest of the population to "be aware of" - and use the creepy music to bring out a sense of irony and somehow bring out how much this divides society and how ridiculous it is to be afraid of someone because of the color of thier skin

so as you see I took an idea that I will likely never use and posted it here - if there is something here that you want to take or use that is why it is here - I would expect nearly everyone who considers the contest will have at least one thought to share
    The tale of my death has been greatly exagerated