Thread: Need system registry software.

Default Need system registry software.

Hello everyone, I have a system that kills my time and I hate that. The problem I feel persists in the system registry folder. There are sometimes system registry error messages and also software registry errors. I know that there are certain types of software to manage the registry problem but I donít know which to trust as this is a persisting problem.

Please help me on this.

Hi there,
    I use Uniblue you can pick it up here.

http://www.liutilities.com/products/campaigns/ppc/rb/gog/rbdownload/5/?s_kwcid=registry%20booster|1237382588&gclid=CPaip aee_JICFQOB1Aodt3RRGg

You can download the trial but I can't remember if the trial cleans everything. It works out at about £17 and well worth it. If you don't fancy spending out the money I would suggest going here first BleepingComputer.com -> HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal registry and the service here is free and these guys can usually fix anything but this can be a lengthy at times (but worth it) they will walk you through every step.

Good luck.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

Default Need System Reistry software.

Itís really a problem when your system runs slow and I feel that its important for the right type of software to be on your system. I was also facing a problem of this sort and to my luck I found regcure software that not only manages the software registry problems but also offers you to backup system registry files. This is a useful tool and I believe you can manage your problem.

All The Best!!!
    Last edited by basfoc; 05-06-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by basfoc View Post
    Itís really a problem when your system runs slow and I feel that its important for the right type of software to be on your system. I was also facing a problem of this sort and to my luck I found regcure software that not only manages the software registry problems but also offers you to backup system registry files. This is a useful tool and I believe you can manage your problem.

All The Best!!!

All The Best!!!

BOT ALERT!!!
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst