Thread: Selling DVTEC DVRIG Pro

Default Selling DVTEC DVRIG Pro

Selling my DVrig pro camera support.

It is in good working condition, I recently change the the top piece of the rod support and a new Universal locking base plate from DVTEC . The old one was a bit bent. But still usable . I can throw in the old top piece of rod if you want it.

Asking for 330euros shipped within Germany. Pick up in Munich is welcome. Else where pay for actual shipping.

I used to use it for my DVX and XHA1. No problem at all, Because of the spring loaded rods. You don't really feel the weight of the camera. I can use it the whole day without any problem. It is great for wedding videographers.

Email: davidchiaemail@yahoo.com

Item has been sold...
    Last edited by taiwee; 06-03-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Similar Threads

1. Selling Canon XHA1
    By taiwee in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:23 AM
  2. Selling like new Sennheiser ME66 with K6
    By taiwee in forum Ebay and other classified ads: gear, cameras and video editing stuff
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. Selling FCP studio 1 (500 euros) . (E.U)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. selling 501HDV with 755b leg and Mbag80 bag (E.U)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:35 PM
  5. Selling Manfrotto Fig Rig (595B)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 12:29 PM